Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free Post: INDESCRIBABLE

So this summer I've had new experiences and many obstacles to pass though. During my last high school summer vocation I went camping with some of my very close friends that I consider as family. We went to a beautiful place called Whiskey-town which is about four hours away from home. I really enjoyed getting away from home for a couple of days. The reason why I enjoy getting away from home (Bay Area) is because Whiskey-town camping ground makes me feel free, where I able to release all my stress. It also helps me from keeping my mind off the problems or such, that goes on at home, school, family, friends etc. Once swimming in the beach or ocean it calms all my stress and makes me feel relaxed. The main reason is because I'm away from home and everyone else and not really thinking about anything that goes on in my life; this is the one place where I can forget about the world and enjoy what God has created on this earth such as the trees, mountains, clear blue sky, sun, ocean/ beaches, and all the animals/creatures. 

I say that who ever reads this to get out there and enjoy all the amazing beautiful things God has created for us us to enjoy. Once going back home, it felt like, here I am running back to my problems, struggles, and worry's but in a way I was excited to go back home because it made me realize the wonderful family and friends I have back at home that I had missed for the two nights and three days I spent over there. But that wasn't it, after going camping to Whiskey-town with Raquel M. and her family and also our close friend Glenda; I was excited for the up coming youth camp which was in Aug. 19-21 and was called TIME'S UP 2011.

In this year, I have had many obstacles/struggles where it has gotten to the point where I feel there's no point to life; feeling so lonely that there's  nobody I can go to. I really don't go to anyone to talk about my personal problems because its hard for me to open up to someone I can fully trust and understanding. I don't really go to my parents because I feel that they won't understand the way I feel. I do have really close best friends that I've known for many years in which with some I have grown up with and I am able to talk to about my personal issues. They have shown me that they are here for me, they always have the right things to say! I thank God for Beatriz, Deedee, Raquel, Brenda, Sahar, and Elmina. I love them so much, I can always count on them and  I am so greatful for God placing them in my life! So therefore back to the Church Youth Camp... I couldn't wait to get away from home once again because I felt I had no strength and my struggles and worry's were still there. Going camping to Whiskey-town didn't take any of my problems nor my worry's away it just helped me to get my mind off the situations I was going through so either way they still existed. I wished I could have run away from them in some way but I had to face my problems. Truly the only, only person who was/is able to help give me strength, peace, love, and hope is my mighty powerful Jesus Christ; my savior who died on the cross for me and his people.

In that youth camp was where God truly gave me all the right words to give me stronger faith, peace, and hope, strength and the strong love I needed. The preachings impact my life so deeply that really there is no words on how to describe the love God has for me and the connection I have with him. It may not be easy for everyone to understand what I'm talking about but for those who do I'm sure you know what I mean and how I felt/feel. I strongly believe in God and I know there is a powerful loving God because if you read John 3:16 it says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believed in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." There's also another verse that I love that guides me through which is "I can do all things through Christ whom gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13 meaning no matter what I'm going through the Lord doesn't give me/us things we aren't able to handle; as long as we have God in our life's he will never let us down and will always guide us and help us climb the steep mountains.

In this 2011 Youth Camp was what changed my way of being and thinking. I have learned that with God we can't fail and to not fail you need three things in your life which are: 1) God's Presence-Luke 5:3, 2) God's Plan (for us)-Luke 5:4, 3) God's Promises (he gave us)-Luke 5:5 I enjoyed being united and having fun with the other Apostolic churches (the youth groups from many different churches). So even though I've had my ups and downs this year either way best of all I really had an amazing unforgettable summer. I know that for a fact that as long as I have Jesus in my daily life there's no way I can fail and he will guide mi all the way through my struggles. God's the one whom gives me the strength and refuge.

-P.S
Who ever read this and are going through a situation you aren't able to handle and have no strength for them... it can be worry's for college maybe family problems or maybe something else believe/trust me, God is the key to what you need! Go Bless you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. No matter what happens, God will always deliver you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just want to let you know that I responded to your post last week! XD

    ReplyDelete